Version 2.2.15 of Appboard was released on August 4, 2012. This page summarizes the New Features, Resolved Issues, and Known Issues in that release.
2. What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. New Features
This section describes the enhancements to AppBoard in version 2.2.15.
- Enhanced the animation spinner used for setting the Animation Duration in the theme editor, so that the spinner allows values from 0 to 3000 by increments of 100, providing more granularity. (1858)
- Enhanced the Widgets Administration screen such that clicking the "Board" column header sorts the entries by Board name in alphabetical order. (1620)
4. Resolved Issues
This section describes the resolved issues in AppBoard version 2.2.15.
- Improved display of Access Control Variables so they are sorted by ordinal position and then in alphabetical order by name (ignoring case). (1870)
- Fixed an issue in the Bullet Chart Widget where disabling "Start from smallest derived value" caused the Widget to not finish painting. (1859)
- Fixed an issue with the JDBC data adapter where Boolean fields were being mapped as String. Corrected mapping to Boolean. (1888)
- Fixed an issue where the Google Map Widget was not rendering in Internet Explorer when Compatibility View is enabled. (1869)
5. Known Issues
This section describes the known issues in AppBoard version 2.2.15.
6. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information.