Version 2.3.7 is a GA version of AppBoard that was released on January 18, 2013. This page summarizes the New Features, Resolved Issues, and Known Issues in the 2.3.7 release.
2. What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. New Features
This section describes the enhancements to AppBoard that are included in version 2.3.7.
4. Resolved Issues
This section describes the resolved issues that are included in version 2.3.7.
- Fixed an issue where making certain configuration changes to a Line Chart Widget would cause a "Widget Defaulted" error message after logging back in to AppBoard. (2231)
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Subquery to break in some cases when scalar functions were used. (2241)
- Fixed an issue where simple property comparisons using 'null' or 'not null' do not validate in the client side filter (2242)
- Corrected the skinning of the Help menu to display legibly in the AppBoard Builder. (2219)
- Corrected the validation of simple property comparisons using 'null' or 'not null' when applying Client-Side Filters in a Data Collection. (2242)
- Fixed an issue when using scalar fields in a Subquery. When creating a subquery and selecting fields, if you choose any of the data manipulation functions for a particular field, the subquery would not pull/discover data. (2241)
- Fixed several issues related to provisioning Stacks. (2226)
- In some cases, Stacks were showing in both the provisioned and available columns.
- Some Stack assignment scenarios were causing the Builder to crash.
- Stacks could disappear from the list when dragged from the provisioned column to the available column.
5. Known Issues
This section describes the new known issues in AppBoard version 2.3.7.
6. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information