This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in enPortal version 126.96.36.199 released on February 1st, 2016.
2. What is enPortal
Edge enPortal is the industry's only secure, vendor-neutral network management integration platform. With pre-built Product Integration Modules (PIMs) for common third-party applications, enPortal is a Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) solution that quickly integrates these network management tools and offers advanced capabilities including:
- Integration of existing web-based tools and applications
- Advanced Security including role/domain-based access via a secure proxy
- Single Sign-On (SSO) and Sign-Off
- Integration with external user authentication systems
- Branding and Customization
- Dashboard Views
3. New Features
- Upgraded to Tomcat 8.0.30; providing performance enhancements over the previous version Tomcat 7.0.59. (AB-1174)
4. Resolved Issues
5. Known Issues
- The Validate Session Filter, added in 2.6.1, will redirect any unauthenticated request to the login page. This was added as a security enhancement. If you see this behavior and want the page to be accessible, you must add an allowed path to the custom configuration file.
6. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of enPortal, please see the support page for contact information.