1. PIM Requirements
|Product||Network Performance Monitor|
|Product Version||11.5.2/ Platform 2015.1.2|
|PIM Package Name||solarwinds.orion.npm pimC|
|enPortal & AppBoard versions||18.104.22.168 / 22.214.171.124 or later|
- Single sign-on
- Content removal
- removal of logout button, navigation bar, footer
- optional configuration to remove the SolarWinds header (“showHeader” checkbox)
- optional configuration to remove the navigation bar (“showNavigation” checkbox)
- optional configuration to remove the footer (“showFooter” checkbox)
- Complete application functionality present.
- Preconfigured channels (see below)
3. Pre-Configured Channels
Please refer to below chapter for example screenshots of pre-configured channels.
|Application||Channel dedicated to showing APM summary|
|CustomChart||Channel dedicated to showing a specific chart, with parameters such as height/width passed in.|
|Home||Channel dedicated to show the home view|
|HomeView||Channel dedicated to showing a particular View, with the View name being passed in.|
|Netflow||Channel dedicated to showing Traffic Analysis summary view|
|Network||Channel dedicated to showing the NPM summary|
|Proxy||Channel dedicated to proxying the underlying application without content modification|
|Virtualization||Channel dedicated to VIM summary|
4. Additional Customization Options
The following are examples of additional PIM configurations or features that could be created to meet specific customer implementation needs.
The below is not an exhaustive list, and Edge Professional Services team will be happy to help with your project and implementation.
- Creation of new separate channel(s) dedicated to specific tables on a View
- Option to allow changing user names and passwords through the Administration channel.
5. PIM screenshot examples
|System Requirements||System Requirements|
|PIM Specific Installation Steps||N/A|
|PIM Specific Configuration Steps||N/A|
|PIM Upgrade||Placeholder: link to standard product documentation to be included here|
|PIM Uninstallation||Placeholder: link to standard product documentation to be included here|
|Known Issues||There are currently not any known issues associated with this PIM|