Appboard/2.6/release notes 184.108.40.206
This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in AppBoard version 220.127.116.11 released on April 29th, 2016. This version is a currently supported version.
What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
Supported Platform Changes
- Fixed initial load error Type #2007 when accessing a browser running on Ubuntu. (AB-1245)
- Fixed TreeView HTML Widget's search, collapse, expand buttons so they do not overlap the content of the tree. (AB-1239)
- Fixed runtime failure on SimpleDateFormat usage triggered a threading issue in rendering AppBoard main page. (AB-1243)
- Improved JSON Web Adapter allowing content type check to be bypassed. (AB-1249).
- Fixed 1009 issue when rendering stacks containing a reference to a missing custom widget. (AB-1250)
- Updated Groovy Libraries. (AB-1216)
- Fixed issue where the Small Multiples Html Widget was rendering the timeline filter even when it was disabled. (AB-1248)
- Improved initialization of SessionValidationFilter. (EN-296)
- Improvements made to the Change Password menu inside of AppBoard might be lost when restoring or applying archives from earlier builds. (AB-1202).
- Java 8 is required; the system no longer is runnable with Java 1.7.
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information