Appboard/2.6/release notes 2.6.10
This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in AppBoard version 2.6.10 released on Aug 7th, 2018. This version is a currently supported version.
What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
Supported Platform Changes
- Upgraded embedded Tomcat to v7.0.90. (AB-1327)
- Upgraded JDBC Drivers (MsSql, MaridaDb for MySQL, and Postgresql).
- Upgraded Jackson DataBind to v22.214.171.124.
- Improvements made to the Change Password menu inside of AppBoard might be lost when restoring or applying archives from earlier builds. (AB-1202).
- Java 8 is required; the system no longer supports Java 1.7.
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information