Appboard/2.6/release notes 2.6.5
This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in AppBoard version 2.6.5 released on February 28th, 2017. This version is a currently supported version.
What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
Supported Platform Changes
- Fixed issue experienced in Manage Variables where one variable's default value would be carried over to the next variable edited. (AB-1302)
- Upgraded embedded Tomcat to v7.0.75. (AB-1298)
- Upgraded Maria JDBC Driver supporting MySQL DB connections to v1.5.8. (AB-1299)
- Upgraded GroovyAll Library to v2.4.8. (AB-1299)
- Improvements made to the Change Password menu inside of AppBoard might be lost when restoring or applying archives from earlier builds. (AB-1202).
- Java 8 is required; the system no longer supports Java 1.7.
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information