Appboard/2.6/release notes 2.6.8
This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in AppBoard version 2.6.8 released on Oct 6th, 2017. This version is a currently supported version.
What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
Supported Platform Changes
- Upgraded embedded Tomcat to v7.0.82 (addressing CVE-2017-12617). (AB-1315)
- Upgraded Jackson FasterXML Library (addressing CVE-2017-7525). (AB-1316)
- Upgraded Apache Commons FileUpload Library.
- Upgraded Mariadb-Java-Client JDBC Driver (AB-1317)
- Upgraded MSsql-JDBC Driver (AB-1317)
- Improvements made to the Change Password menu inside of AppBoard might be lost when restoring or applying archives from earlier builds. (AB-1202).
- Java 8 is required; the system no longer supports Java 1.7.
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information