Enportal/5.6/release notes 184.108.40.206
This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in enPortal version 220.127.116.11 released on March 15th, 2016.
What is enPortal
Edge enPortal is the industry's only secure, vendor-neutral network management integration platform. With pre-built Product Integration Modules (PIMs) for common third-party applications, enPortal is a Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) solution that quickly integrates these network management tools and offers advanced capabilities including:
- Integration of existing web-based tools and applications
- Advanced Security including role/domain-based access via a secure proxy
- Single Sign-On (SSO) and Sign-Off
- Integration with external user authentication systems
- Branding and Customization
- Dashboard Views
- Upgraded from Tomcat v8.0.30 to Tomcat v8.0.32 to address known CVE scan report. (AB-1196)
- Fix NTLM SSO handler regression; the Kerberos SSO Auth handlers were trying to handle the negotiation header instead of honoring the NTLM header. (EN-275)
- Fix Provision Content Assignment(s) where after provisioning an item to a large number of roles; there was a runtime error when sending the event. The provisioning was stored; but it appeared to be broken. (EN-270)
- Fix in BaseTrustedLoginRequestProcessor enhanced to handle systems that have a PasswordPolicy configured. Note: TrustedLoginProcessors do not store passwords; so we should have disabled the PasswordPolicy validation on the user creation request. (EN-276)
- Fix BaseTrustedLoginRequestProcesor to handle updates to create session API calls. (EN-276)
- The Validate Session Filter, added in 2.6.1, will redirect any unauthenticated request to the login page. This was added as a security enhancement. If you see this behavior and want the page to be accessible, you must add an allowed path to the custom configuration file.
For questions or assistance with this release of enPortal, please see the support page for contact information.