Revision as of 10:59, 30 April 2015 by imported>Jason.nicholls (1 revision)
The AppBoard Viewer is the primary interface for all end-users of AppBoard. The stacks a user sees depends on their role and the stacks provisioned to that role. If a user has multiple roles assigned then a drop-down box appears in the product header allowing the user to switch roles as needed.
The Viewer and Builder look very much the same except for the restricted set of stacks and of course the Viewer doesn't have any of the management capability of the Builder.
- Viewable stacks defined by the logged in user and selected role, which is managed by the administrator via the Builder.
- Users can resize widget containers and these preferences are saved locally using cookies.
- Interface is designed to be self-explanatory.
- Configurable Help menu which includes Change Password, Help, and About sub-options.
- For configuration instructions, see Help Menu Configuration.